My name is ADionne and I am a "Dream Pusher" who loves helping people discover their purpose in life and hidden potentials. Also I love exploring life and the world, learning and doing new things keeps me excited about the future. Please take a look around and if something inspires or encourages you, please comment and share. Remember you are never too old to pursue your dreams!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into a large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 8×8 inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
When cooking with essential oils, start small. Add one drop and then more if necessary to keep the oil from overpowering the recipe.
I want to see your results! Take a photo of your homemade creations using doTERRA products and post on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #doterrainthekitchen
ADIONNE – YOUR DREAM PUSHER
Disclaimer: This website is for informational and entertainment purposes only.