My name is ADionne and I am a "Dream Pusher" who loves helping people discover their purpose in life and hidden potentials. Also I love exploring life and the world, learning and doing new things keeps me excited about the future. Please take a look around and if something inspires or encourages you, please comment and share. Remember you are never too old to pursue your dreams!
[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 177,178,176″ width=”100″ height=”150″]
Made with Essential Oils
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
1. Rinse and drain the beans.
2. Put 1/2 of rinsed beans (1.5 cups), yellow onion, garlic, red bell pepper, Cilantro and Basil essential oil, egg, bread crumbs, and salt and pepper into a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
3. Combine with the remaining black beans and stir. If the mixture is too sticky, add more bread crumbs until it holds together.
4. Divide into 4 patties.
5. Heat skillet/grill on medium heat. Add olive oil.
6. Heat 6 minutes on each side. Be careful when you flip the burgers as they are very delicate.
7. While the burgers are cooking, cut up tomatoes, romaine lettuce, or other desired toppings.
8. Once the burger is cooked, put the burger on the bottom bun, top with lettuce, tomatoes, and desired condiments.